Saturday, October 31, 2009
A details configuration fo the above stress lines:
1) Concentrated stress - indicates a high stress area- Potential of pituitary stress.
2) A black dot, indicate a blockages to the stomach digestion.
3) A Y-Fork stress line branched out from the main stress line, which located in the stomach reflex zone. Indicates a stomach disturbance, possible caused by negative emotion- stress and tension.
2) Secondary stress lin aligned with the pituitary stress, the stress line with a small Y-fork toward to the stomach area, indicates an emotional digestion problem.
Friday, October 30, 2009
2) & 3) Closed lacunae located inside the collarette indicate a potential of digestion disturbance.
4) Cholesterol ring.
5) Contraction furrows.
1) Contraction furrows located in the lung area.
2) Left side ellipses can indicate as :
a) primary hypertension
b) left sided cranial problems
3) Low resiliency in kidney function. ( highlighted with yellow rectangular shape ).
Thursday, October 29, 2009
2) Kidney stress.
3) Deficiency in protaste gland and potential of urinary bladder problem.
4) Potential of liver stress.
Closer view on the various lacunae located on the lower abdomen areas.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
2) Black colour in elimination layer indicate skin disorder.
3) Closed lacuna in the heart zone, potential of heart stress.
4) Closed lacuna in the pancreas zone, suggest blood sugar checking.
5) Radii solaris in the brain zone.
6) Closed lacuna in the bronchus area, possible bronchitis problem.
7) Closed lacuna in the adrenal zone, exhausted in adrenal gland.
1) Crypt located in the prostate/uterus zone, indicates a deficiency function.
2) Deficiency in elimination layer, indicate skin disorder. Accumulated cholesterol with white sign around the limbus.
3) Possible of sinusitis problem.
4) Pituitary stress.
5) Potential of pancreas imbalance.
6) Closed lacunae located in the heart zone. Potential of cardiovascular stress.
7) Contraction furrows.
8) Stress in pancreas tail.
9) Loose fiber in kidney reflex zone.
Closer View :
1) Closed lacunae located in the pancreas and heart zone.
2) Contraction Furrows.
3) Black limbus surrounded by sodium ring
Rarification fiber structure in the kidney reflex zone, indicate a low resiliency and resistance to illness.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
2) Brown pigment, suggest a deficiency in liver function.
3) Potential of Pituitary, Hypothalamus and adrenal stress, indicates emotional and psychological stress and tension, headache and migraine. The deep ray of radial furrow crossing the kidney zone.
4) Contraction furrows, a tendency of emotional stress.
Closer view on brown pigment topolabile in the ciliary zone.
A sectoral heterochromia is often linked to birth defects or damage within the womb. It is an embryological marking, which remains from the formation of pigmentation in the iris in utero. The sectoral was located in the heart and lung zone, it indicate a potential of heart and lung problems.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Friday, October 16, 2009
2) a) Closed lacunae ( included 1) located inside the collarette, indicates a tendency of poor digestion and absorption. b) suggest Prostate\Uterus stress also need to be concerned.
1) Pituitary and Pineal stress.
2) An advanced stress which concentrated in the nerve fray. Both 1)& 2) indicates dizziness, vertigo and poor concentration.
3) A stress line located exactly in the middle of the brain zone, indicates a stress in the Vital Force. A Potential of emotional imbalance, psychologically blockage, digestive disturbances, low energy and resiliency in resistance of physical, mental and emotional stress.
4) Potential of sinusitis problems.
2) 2 black dots indicate blockages in the bridge of emotional and digestion. An emotional digestion problems.
3) An encapsulate stress which indicate a potential of sinus problem.
2) Small crypts gathering in the humoral zone of sinus reflex zone- A tendency of sinusitis problem.
3) Open lacuna in the pancreas zone- suggest checking of blood sugar level.
4) Sodium ring- tendency to high cholesterol and fatty liver.
5) Contraction furrows- Potential of emotional stress and tension !
6) Sign of lacuna which distention out of the collarette- Potential of cradiovascular stress.
7) Closed deep lacuna inside with black shading fiber structure, indicates a chronic sign and over-exhausted of adrenal gland.
Angle of Fuch's
Thursday, October 15, 2009
2) Closed lacunae inside the collarette- indicates a digestion and absorption problems.
3) Short contraction furrows in the thyroid- Potential disturbance in thyroid function.
4) Pancreas stress.
5) Potential of kidney stress.
6) Tendency of low abdomen stress- Possible stress in groin and pelvis.
7) Cholesterol ring.
8) Small crytp in heart zone- Potential of heart stress.
Angle of Fuch's - The collarette is raised and it means that there is a difficult in assimilation and absorption in digestion system.
1) Pancreas crytp.
2) Possible lung stress with the sign of short contraction furrows.
3) Cholesterol ring.
4) Closed lacunae located inside the collarette with a tendency of digestive deficiency and a disturbance in pelvis area.
5) Adrenal stress.
6) Pontential of prostate deficiency.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
2) Pancreas stress line indicates a deficiency in lipase enzyme. A disturbance in fat digesting.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
2) Closed lacunae located in the bronchus area, suggest a bronchitis problem.
3) A fatty "blob" in the conjunctiva. this indicates that the body is not handling fats or lipids properly.
4) A disturbances in urinary bladder
5) Large lacunae seated in the kidney, hip, knee foot and groin reflex zone, indicate a disturbance in the low abdomen parts.
6) Potential of fatty liver which conjuction with high lipids content.
7) Heart stress- Blood circulation problem.
8) Lung stress - Possible of asthma.
The above 2 iris was Hematogenic Constitution under Polyglandular Iris subtype
1) Several lacunae located in the heart area- a potential of cardiovascular risk.
2) Scurf rim with black colour surrounded the limbus, indicates a skin allergy problems.
3) A rarification fiber structure in the lung zone- indicate a lung stress.
4) Several closed lacunae located in the low abdomen areas- Potential of pelvis and groin pain.
5) A mild cholesterol ring circulate around the layer 6 & 7.
6) Liver stress with closed lacuna.
7) 2 big closed lacunae in the thyroid area, indicates a thyroid stress.
8) Pancreas stress which highlighted with 3 red rectangular boxes, suggest check blood sugar level.
9) Loose fiber structure in the kidney area, potential of kidney dificiency and a closed lacuna in the adrenal area.
10)Possible of urinary bladder deficiency.
11)A tendency of stress/pain in the lumbar and sacrum spinal areas. As the IPB shown not flatten sign, a further confirmation is required.
Small crypts in the brain zone, indicates glandular function insufficiency in pituitary and pineal glands. Also, the collarette is extremely raised, it means that there is diffficult assimilation, absoprtion and putrefaction.
Parasities infestation in the small intestine and colon areas. ( right foot ).
Parasites infestation in the GI-Tract (left foot).
Monday, October 12, 2009
1) A deep radial furrow located in the pancreas, suggest checking blood sugar level.
6) Radial furrow located in the middle of the brain zone or Animation of life, suggest checking memory, concentration and emotional status. The radial furrows surrounded the collarette, indicates a digestion disturbances and potential of parasites involvement in the digestive tract.
3) Radial ray crossing the liver zone, indicates a potential of liver stress
4) A brown pigment topolabile located in the nutrition zone, indicates a stress in the liver function.
5) Small crytps with whitish fiber in the pancreas, suggest an irritation activities in that gland.
2) Sodium ring surrounded the limbus area, suggest a high cholesterol level and fatty liver. Pay attention to the heart and blood circulation. 1) Radial furrows crossing the brain reflex zone- pituitary stress.
2) Brain pigment inside the collarette- liver dificiency.
3) Radial ray located in the spleen area- a deficiency in immune system.
4) Cholesterol ring- fatty liver, heart and blood circulation problem.
1) Stomach stress.
2) Bacterial involvement in the small intestine area.
3) Parasites involvement in the colon area.
1) An advanced stress and bacterials involvement in the pancreas reflex zone.
2) Bacterial infestation in the areas of small intestine, kidney and colon.
3) Parasites involvement in the GI-Tract.
White blemishes, inidcates zinc deficiency or fungal involvement.