a) Radial furrow located in the embryological region of hypothalamus and medulla oblongata indicates potential hypoglycemia with the adrenal indented collarette in the ventral section, possible low nerve energy and libido and deficiency in respiratory system.
b) Major ray or radial crossing the embryological of heart sign, the heart circulatory system is needed to be attention.
c) Potential of motor disturbances in gastrointestinal tract and deficiencies in immune system.
d) Possible of tonsilitis problem in the immune system and blood sugar imbalance.
e) Crypts with protrusion collarette in the physical kidney area.
f) Constricted and indentation in the ventral section of the adrenal and major ray penetrate in the kidney area, embryological predisposition to kidney and adrenal weaknesses.
g) Indentation with closed lacuna in the physical of heart and bronchioles reflex areas, embryological weakness of breast and lung organs, tendency to asthamatic and respiratory breathing problems. All the indentation signs should be set priority for attention !
h) Double closed lacunae located in the pancreas area indicate physical pancreatic problem and embryological aspects of thryoid and pharynx problem. Refer to the below picture of thyroid/parathyroid signs.
i) Fatty liver imvolvement with poor fat metabolism.
j) Crypts/radial formation located in the physical sign of hypothalamus area with embryological weakness of heart circulatory system.
Deep radial furrow located in the bronchioles, parathyroid and thyroid reflexive zone. Emotional issues with anger suppression in the working environment and survival in earning income.
1) Elephant sign - This sign was found and researched by John Andrews, represents the HPA epigenetic sign - Hypothalamus-Pituitary- Adrenal ( please refer to below 2 pictures, radial furrows in hypothalamus, pituitary and pineal, and indentation wreath in ventral section of adrenal area, compromised of HPA stress axis). It carried the genetic weaknesses of :a) anxiety, b) leptin disturbances leading to poor fat metabolism, c) dysglycaemic tendency and d) elevated cortisol.
2) S sign - Hyperprolactinaemia tendency which lead to elevate levels of prolactin that can cause the symptoms of: a) Anxiety/HPA, b) reduced resistance to infection, especially respiratory infection, c) reduced libido, d) oedema, e) hypoglycaemia/ low blood sugar.
3) Undulation Sign - physical tendencies to a) Poor circulation, cold extremities, b) depression, memory loss, vertigo and venous congestion, c) passive emotion.
4) Target Sign - Potential anaemia and liver metabolism problem.
1) Hypothalamus, 2) Pituitary, 3) Pineal
1) Major ray located in adreanl reflex area, 2) constricted, indentation and flatten wreath in the ventral portion also indicate a tendency of low blood sugar. Time risk in the age of 30, potential experiencing an emotional trauma of stress wirth burn out and uncontrol condition