Leaf lacuna in Hypothalamus reflex zone, refer an indentation of the collarette, embryological sign at @180', HPA and limbic system compromised.
Thyroid lacuna located on the border of the collarette- Hypothyroidism tendency
1) Dirk Hamer Syndrome sign at @360'/0'
2) IPB Squared sign
3) Space Risk 7 - @300'
Indentation of the Collarette -
1) 235' - Liver disturbances and pancreas dysfunction, potential poor in fat metabolism and blood sugar imbalance.
a) Pancreas :
- Embryological pancreas sign at @235'
- Crypt at 242'
- Dirk Hamer Syndrome at @360'/0', @213'~220'
- Embryological sign at @132'
- Dirk Hamer Syndrome at @235'
- IPB Triangle sign
- Space Risk 12 - @275'
2) 180'- Stress in adrenal, renal and kidney
- Space Risk 18 - @235'
3) Closed lacuna at kidney reaction field.
Stairstep Lacuna - Potential of intestinal dybiosis
1) Pearl sign
2) Triangle sign
3) Embryological sign - @213'~220
Heart Sign - Potential cardiovascular risk, heart disease
1) Space Risk 9 - @290'
2) Embryological heart sign - @325'
Brown Pigment - topostabile located in the liver reflex zone, suggest liver involvement
Collarette - Lx
Radial Furrows in Frontal Brain Area- HPA compromise
Indentation, Lacuna & Crypt in Ventral Section
Indentation of the collarette-
a) 195'- Kidney deficiency
- Embryological sign at @145'
- Dirk Hamer sign at @167' & @190'
b) 180' - Kidney and adrenal
- Thickened wreath at @90'
1) Distention of the collarette with crypt formation - Potential ovary stress
- Dirk Hamer sign at @160'~167'
2) Crypt at cervix zone
3) Closed lacuna at bladder reaction field, potential stress in urination
- Embryological sign at @190'~195'
- Dirk Hamer sign at @247'
Crypts in Pancreas- genetic determined of blood sugar imbalance
- Elephant sign
- Embryological sign at @242'
Small Lacuna/Crypt in Thyroid zone - Thyroid dysfunction