Wednesday, January 27, 2010
其中一位隊員Caason通過初階專業筆試及口試考核，而獲得連老師皮紋智庫創辦人連裕興教授親自頒予“合格評量顧問證書”表揚。Caason Tan 是於2009年2月中，高分通過連老師的筆試及口試，並於日前（2010年1月24日）連老師蒞檳教授《皮紋學快易通》課程時，親自頒予證書。
以下是連老師對於Caason Tan 的評語：“．．．他對於個別的紋型和位置所呈現的意義解釋非常好，只要整體綜合的理解再加強些就非常棒。口試則是相當流暢，解析專業性夠，表現相當有耐性，娓娓道來具說服力，重點是能夠把報表逐一正確描述，難能可貴，通過！！”
左起連老師、Caason Tan及闕老師合影 連老師頒發中階表揚證書予張悅悅
Thursday, January 21, 2010
2) An advanced congestion stress located in the cardiovascular reflex zone.
3) Advanced stress crossing in between of these 2 ( 2,3) reflexive zone areas.
Possible effect will be :
1) Fatty liver casued by high cholestrol.
2) Circulatory problems.
3) Cardiovascular risk.
The above picture showing of the various Concentrated stress located in the Heart zone.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
The magnitude 7 earthquake that struck Haiti yesterday is the strongest earthquake to hit the region in more than two centuries, geologists say. (See Haiti earthquake pictures.)
While earthquakes are not uncommon in the Caribbean island country, the recent Haiti earthquake's intensity surprised experts.
"It's quite strange" from a historical perspective, said Julie Detton, a geophysicist with the U.S. Geological Survey.
Haiti is part of the island of Hispaniola, which also hosts the Dominican Republic. The last major earthquake to strike Haiti's side of the island was in 1860.
Yesterday's initial earthquake, which struck at about 5 p.m. local time yesterday, spawned dozens of aftershocks, about 15 of which were magnitude 5 or greater.
Whether the earthquake could trigger other major quakes is not known.
"It's not something that we can project is going to happen," Detton said.
"But definitely if you're moving two [plates] in one area, you're building up stress and strain in another."
Haiti Earthquake: Seismic Stresses
The Haiti earthquake was caused by the release of seismic stresses that had built up around two tectonic plates.
The motions of these plates create what are known as strike-slip faults, where two sections of Earth's crust are grinding past each other in opposite directions.
"The Caribbean plate is moving eastward with respect to the North American plate," Detton said.
When the stresses along the fault lines reach a certain point, they can be released in bursts of energy that cause earthquakes, although it's unclear when the energy will be discharged as a series of small quakes or as one big temblor.
Since Haiti is very close to the boundary where the Caribbean and North American plates meet, fault lines linked to the plates' movements run right through the country, Detton said.
In fact, the epicenter of the earthquake was about 10 miles (16 kilometers) southwest of Haiti's capital city, Port-au-Prince. (See a Haiti map.)
In addition, the Haiti earthquake was very shallow, being centered just 6.2 miles (10 kilometers) below Earth's surface.
This put impoverished Port-au-Prince close to the most intense shaking, contributing to the scale of the devastation: Thousands are feared dead and countless buildings have collapsed, from schools and hotels to the Haitian Parliament and local UN headquarters.
The American Red Cross estimates that the Haiti earthquake may have affected about three million people in total.
for National Geographic News
January 13, 2010
A Haitian woman emerges from the rubble on January 12 in the capital Port-au-Prince, which was completely devastated by a magnitude 7 earthquake.
The Haiti earthquake toppled buildings, including the president's National Palace, a hospital, and schools, trapping untold numbers in the debris and killing perhaps thousands of others.
After the Haiti earthquake, witnesses described "general mayhem" in the impoverished Caribbean city, which has no electricity, phone service, or passable roads, the New York Times reported.
"We can hear people calling for help from every corner. The aftershocks are ongoing and making people very nervous," observer Kristie van de Wetering told the Times.
As the dust settles following the Haiti earthquake, experts expect "catastrophic" damage and loss of life, the newspaper said. A third of Haiti's nine million people may need emergency aid, according to the International Red Cross
An injured child receives medical treatment after the Haiti earthquake in Port-au-Prince on January 13, 2010.
Haiti earthquake victims sleep in the streets of Port-au-Prince in the predawn hours of Wednesday, January 13, 2009. The January 12 earthquake's effects are being felt in every strata of Haitian society, from the capital's shantytowns to the presidential palace, which partially collapsed.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Closer view on the above 3 potential genetic stress problems:
1) Closed lacunae were located in the region of heart and bronchioles reflex zone.
2) Various stress rings were intercepted in the lung zone. Indicate potential of deficiency in lung functions.
3) Loose density or rarification fiber structure attached in the lung zone.
3 open lacunae was located in the pelvic reflex areas : Kidney, Vagina and Urinary bladder.
A thin with wispy and a sort of intermittent collarette, indicates lack of nerve energy, poor absorption of minerals and deficiency in digestive enzymes, delicate digestion.
3) Open lacuna was located in the Kidney area.
1) Low density fiber structure in the lung area, indicate a potential of deficieny in lung functions.
2) Contraction Furrows/ Stress Rings particular concentrated in the lung reflex area, indicate a high potential of disturbance in lung organ.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Saturday, January 09, 2010
Contracted Collarette - Indicates a tendency to constipation and sluggishness of the intestines. It may also find stagnation of the lymphatic fluid around the intestine, within the great number of lymph nodes located on the exterior of the large intestine, according to John Andrews.
1) Various closed lacunae seated inside the collarette, indicate potential of indigestion and assimilation problems.
2) Contraction Furrows sided on the Thyroid, Spinal and kidney reflex areas. Any disturbances should noted on these areas.
3) Various small crypts located in the lower abdomen area - Groin and pelvis.
4) Closed lacuna located in the adrenal zone.Emotional stress should be noted.
5) Closed lacuna was seated in the Bronchus area. Potential of asthma or lung stress.
2) Stress Ring - Emotionally disturbances.
Friday, January 08, 2010
Thursday, January 07, 2010
Angle of fuch's- A deficiency in assimilation, absorption and putrefaction in the GI-tract.
1) Radial Furrows\ Radii Solaris- located in the brain or head zone.
2) Semi opened lacuna located in the heart zone, indicate a blood circulation problem, cardiovascular stress.
3)Pathochromia- concentrated black spots in the ciliary zone.It indicate a tendency to immune compromise within the spleen, liver stagnation or emotional suppression, according to John Andrews.
4) various crypts located in the adreanl and kidney reflex zone.
5) Closed lacuna located in the liver zone,indicate liver stress.