Thursday, March 31, 2011
1)Major ray emanate from the border of the IPB crossing pupillary zone penetrating the border of the collarette toward to ciliary zone indicates :
b)The ray with deep groove located at 358'~2'which have tendency to traumatic birth or a person not born on time.
c)Alteration of the limbic system
f) Time Risk sign for age of 60+ - The experience of a deep and profound trauma
2) Parellel radial furrows located in the brain zone suggest tendency of hypertension
3) Major ray crossing the reflexive areas of frontal sinus and eye. Possible sinus and vision problems
4) Suggest testical deficiency
1) Crytoip formation in the ciliary zone - attest to inflammatory expression in acute & chronic condition, especially when identified in the Brown Iris.
2) Seni-open lacuna with crypts formation.
Rx, Male, 41
1) Major ray or radial furrow in the age of 0'/60'- Potential physical & emotional deficiency
a) Birth trauma
b) The experience of a deep and profound trauma
c) Extreme stress affecting the physical body
d) vaccination reaction
2) Bridge/ Flatten hyperthropy wreath crossing over the lacuna - age of 8
c) Nervous Exhausation
d) Trigger for physical nervous system conditions
3) Closed lacuna with indented collarette - age of 13
a) A challenge of psychological & emotional imbalance
b) Experience of betrayal, anger abd resentment
c) Feeling guilt, emotionally vunerable time
d) Family trauma
4) Crypt - age of 20
a) Deep seated bitterness
b) Deep block in trauma
c) Energy Cyst in PNEI
5) Indentated wreath by closed lacuna - age of 33
6) Cryptoid foemation - age of 50
1) Thyroid weakness, conflict of frontal fear, feeling powerless
2) Branchial arcs, conflict of threatened territory
3) Bronchitis, conflict of threatened territory
4) Coronaries, heart disease, conflict of territory
5) Right retina, conflict fear of the nape
6) Left viterum, conflict fear of the nape, of the bandit
7) Left retinaconflict conflict fear of the nape
8) Right bladder, conflict of not being able to recognize the limits of the territory
9) Coronaries, potential of cardiovascular risk, sexual, frustration
10)Larinx, conflict of sudden fright
Dirk Hamer Analysis - Analysis of Physical Disturbance & Vicero-Emotional Imbalance
1) Stomach/ Gastrointestinal disturbances ~ Family contrainess
2) Left & Right Pericardium/ Heart ~ Potential of heart attack
3) Left Vestibulocochlear Nerve ~ Not to be able tp perceive information
4) Colon Deficiency ~ Indigestible, Repugnant
5) Pancreas ~ Sugar imbalance, Conflict of inheritance
6) Liver deficiency ~ Fear of starving, anger and resentment
1) Elephant Sign - The IPB Elephant sign highlights the importance of the HPA axis. According to John Andrews, the sign indicates as :
a)Tendency to anxiety
b)Leptin disturbance leading to poor fat metabolism
2) M Sign- It is indicative of blood sugar concerns within the realm of dysglycaemic
3)S Sign- It is a solitary, usually unilateral sign. They tend to occur in the frontal aspect of the IPB. The sign relate to pituitary problems and prolactin disturbances.
1) 355' - Limbic System - emotional imbalance- stress & tension 2) 50' - Verbal Communication - expression onself 3) 70' - Emotional Barrier & Family Issues 4) 130' - Betrayal - Possible issues of betrayal- poor relationship with wife 5) 140' - Betrayal issues 6) 155'- Feeling of Vulnerability 7) 230'- Issue of Organisation 8) 250' - Intuition problem- low self-esteem and passive 9) 280' - Problem of self-validation 10) 300'~310' - Issues of Family Harmony and Personal Injustic Feeling 11) 320'~330' - Survival Issues - Career & Fanancial. Separation - Feeling separation with wife relationship
1) Indentation of the closed lacuna to the external border of collarette - Potential of thyroid stress. 2) Flattened Thick wreath co-sign with crypt in the pupillary zone - Possible heart disease and liver involvement. 3) Cryptoid in closed lacuna formation - Pituitary stress. 4) Deep radial furrow at 360'- Hypothalamus stress. 5) A similarity form of leaf lacuna in pituitary area- Potential of bronchus problem. 6) Considerd double form of leaf lacuna in pineal area- Peyer's Patches - immunological deficiency. 7) Stairstep lacuna- Potential stomach disturbances, gastrointestinal deficiency. 8) Crypt in pancreas topography- Genetic blood sugar imbalance. 9) Blood sugar imbalance. 10) Blood sugar imbalance. 11) Potential of frontal & maxillary sinus problems. 12) Potential of lung stress.
Rarefaction or lose fiber structure indicates low resistance to illness and disease, low density and low resilience and take long time to recover back the equilibrium status.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Stress Axis Formation - 1+2+3+4
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
1) Deep, degenerative closed lacunae located in the adrenal areas. 2)Rarefaction of iris fibers in the kidney area, Kidney dificiency. 3) Degenerative closed lacunae co-sign with radial furrows indicates high potential disturbances of testical organs.
Monday, March 28, 2011
1) + a) - Pineal stress with formation of crypt and radial furrow which amplified the seriousness of the problems.
2) + b)- Hypothalamus and pituitary stress amplified by the leaf lacuna co-sign with radii solaris.
3) + c) - Hypothalamus stress co-sign with crypt and radial furrow in the brain reflexive zone.
1) An indentation of the collarette in 30' - Deficiency in adrenal cortex and indicate as Time Risk sign.
2) Rarefaction of the fibers structure in kidney area indicates kidney disturbances. 3) Cryptoid formations in the ciliary zone of groin and pelvis reflex areas attest to inflammtory expression in acute or chornic condition.
4) Leaf lacuna located in the teste area indicates deficiency and imbalance of hormonal secretions and endocrine system.
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Wednesday, March 02, 2011
a) Solitary brown pigment located on the collarette of the hypothalamus reflex area indicate psychosomatic and emotional imbalance
b) Emotional block, bitterness, fear and anger resentment
c) The smaller the dimensions, structures and shapes of the pigment the deeper the trauma and emotional pain experiences.
d) Potential birth trauma.
e) Time Risk sign
f) Embryological sign
g) Liver involvement
h) Conflict and resentment with mother or female figure.
2) Indentation of the collarette
a) Gastrointestinal disturbances- colon
b) Adrenal disturbances
c) Time Risk sign
Combination of pigment patch in pituitary and hypothalamus reflex areas and indentation wreath in the adrenal zone - HPA- Stress Axis- Deficiency in Limbic System