Rx and Lx : Female, Age:29
1) Pure Brown iris with a velvet carpet texture.
2) The pathology lies in the blood and the serum, it was also named a type of dyscrasia. (J.Deck)
3) Melanin cells pigment.
4) Neurogenic by structure- Dense, robust and highly compact iris storma indicates high resilience and resistance to illness and disease. Emotional sensitivity and muscular tension tendencies.
5) Contraction furrows moderately circular around the ciliary zone.
6) Due to highly melanin pigmented of the iris, hardly to see the collarette border for both iris, and nearly to total absence of the collarette
7) Difficult to see any structural signs or iris markings on the iris starting from the ciliary zone to limbus
8) Mild cholesterol ring or lipid formation around the limbus.
9) The brown patches in the sclera attached to the iris limbus is considered normal.
10) Lightening iris stroma in the ventral section are observed crossing with the contraction furrows are observed.
We will begin with " Inside-Out" pricinple to analysis this case - "Nothing Much To See" !...You don't think so right !!
Hint : Look at the Lx iris - Pupil, observe the inferior nasal section ! Possible zoom that section.
1) Wave Sign - Suppression of unresolved issues, emotional trauma, depletion of physical and emotional energy leading to immuno compromise (J.Andrews)
2) Introflession of the IPB at 353'~7' - Space Risk 1- Migraines, headaches, vertigo and insomnia tendencies.
3) Extroflession of the IPB at 85' - Space Risk 12 - Liver disturbances, poor fat metabolism.
Closer view on frontal section of wave sign and introflession of the IPB at 353'~7'.
a) Melanin / brown deposits in the sclera surrounding the edge of the iris limbus is considered normal in brown iris constitution.
b) Lipemic Diathesis / Cholesterol Ring in the limbus.
c) Contraction furrows breaks in the adjacent of the lung reflex area, suggest asthma problem.
IPB Morphologies Analysis :
a) External Cat's Claw Sign - Progesterone deficiency tendency.
b) Pearl Sign - A tendency family history of intestinal dybiosis, ployposis, tumours.
Space Risk Analysis :
1) Absence of the IPB at 35' - Space Risk 5 - Weakness in respiratory, asthmatic problem.
2) Absence of the IPB at 217' - Space Risk 21- Muscular tension, varicosities.
3) Absence of the IPB at 227' - Space Risk 19- disturbances in small intestine and reproductive system.
4) Absence of the IPB at 260' - Space Risk 14- Deficiency in pancreas, blood sugar imbalance tendency, gastric ulceration.
5) Absence of the IPB at 265' - Space Risk 13- Gastric ulceration.
IPB & Spinal Reflex Analysis :
- Potential stress in Sacrum, Lumbar and Thoracic Vertebrae
a) Inferior Nasal Flatness at 235'~260' indicates :
- Irritation in sacral, lumbar and coccyx.
- Genito- urinary and renal disturbances.
- Uterine deficiency.
b) Moderate degree of Frontal Diverging Ellipse indicates :
- Anxiety states.
- Muscular spasms.
- Deficiency in respiratory system.
- Potential of cardiovascular risk.
c) Subtle shape of closed lacuna attached on the collarette at the heart reflex zone , suggest predisposition to heart stress.
Subtle formation of the heart lacuna situated on the collarette at 75'
Possible due to the heavy melanin pigmented in the iris stroma , the heart lacuna was in invisible form located on the collarette - 75' highlighting by yellow dots, blue dotted lines represent the route of the border collarette.